Arterial Catheter Kit
- Monitor invasive arterial blood pressure.
- Collect blood samples.
- Infusion drug and solution.
- The tube is good biocompatibility and it is convenient for catheter placement due to the stiff catheters.
- Standard Seldinger Technique.
- Catheter and guidewire are protected by sheath.
- Nitinol guidewire is available.
- A straight introducer needle configuration is available.
Catheter For Radial Arterial Pressure Monitoring:-
Prymax Arterial Catheter is a semi-transparent, x-ray visible catheter made of pressure-resistant polyethylene that delivers constant pressure transmission even for extended dwell times. The catheter and insertion needle has the same diameter, meaning that catheter placement is largely atraumatic.
- Naturally echogenic needle.
- Safety guidewire with a straight, flexible tip.
- Low volume pressure tubing with arterial bio-connector® or self flush®